This is another Blog Jinx!!! with my dear friend Jiz Lee, where we simultaneously post a blog on a subject that means a lot to both os us!
I am a female pornographer, as well as an artist, small business owner, and performer. I have spent ten years in front of and behind the camera, running my own websites and editing my own films, every single day FIGHTING for my rights as a female to have and show authentic orgasms and authentic sex on camera.
In the past month, I have had one full length film and five of my best porn scenes denied by a mainstream company for publication because of one thing: fisting. And in the past three years, almost each and every one of my films have been sent home from the producers with one big red note: edit out the fisting.
Fisting: When one person puts their hand into another person’s erogenous entries. It requires some patience and some lube, but it’s just sex - and there are certainly bigger things you can put in those holes.
Why: Many companies are afraid of getting hit by an obscenity lawsuit and ending up in court over it, although, there have been no major cases against fisting, consent and pleasure are always shown in my scenes, and, its funny - these companies usually carry things that have been brought to court, or brought to obscenity charges, many times - while fisting is still “not allowed.” I’ve even seen some of these stores in question carry Max Hardcore films, and HE WENT TO JAIL FOR OBSCENITY CHARGES, for things much, much more “questionable” than hand sex.
Let me rephrase this : there is no law against fisting, not in porn or in life. The reason you can’t see it, isn’t because it’s illegal - it’s because retailers refuse to sell it.
I can’t take it anymore. I from here on out refuse to make edits to make my work “safe” for companies. My work is offered as-is, take it (and make money off of it), or leave it.
THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION. Call up your favorite porn retailers, fill out those Contact Us forms, spread the word on your Twitters, Tumblrs, and Facebooks -that you WANT TO SEE FISTING and you will happily spend money on a film that shows authentic orgasms and authentic fucking on film.
INTERNATIONAL FISTING DAY: OCTOBER 21ST 2011Bloggers: Please write and schedule a blog post for Fisting Day, and send me or Jiz Lee your link the day before so we can compile a list and have HUNDREDS of blog posts about how awesome and amazing fisting can be!
On October 21st, I will be blogging about fisting techniques, with an excerpt from my upcoming book! I will also be posting a list of my favorite fisting scenes, including free trailers and/or clips.
October 21st is also the release date for LIVE SEX SHOW, my brand new, independently released full length film, starring Jiz Lee and Nina Hartley in the most beautiful fisting scene I have ever seen.
Reblogging for a few different reasons:
Fisting is my true sexual love.
LOOK AT THAT HOT FUCKING PICTURE. I love images of fat queer femmes being fucked.
Support queer porn made by and for queers with real queer sex!
I’ll surely write a post about fisting for October 21st! Y’all should too!
1. Do less. This is my productivity mantra, and it’s counterintuitive. I actually don’t believe in productivity, but instead believe in doing the important things. Do less, and you’ll force yourself to choose between what’s just busywork, and what really matters. Life then becomes effortless, as you accomplish big things while being less busy.
2. Having less is lighter. Start asking yourself if you really need everything you have, or if you just have it out of fear. Start to let go of what you have, so it doesn’t own you. And then, as you have less, you feel lighter. It’s wonderful.
3. Let the little things go. People who struggle often fight over little things. We obsess over things that don’t really matter. We create resistance instead of letting things glide off us. Let the little things go,breathe, and move on to the important things.
4. Clean as you go. I haven’t written about this for a long time, but early in the life of Zen Habits I wrote about the habit of cleaning as you go. Instead of letting the cleaning pile up, put things away when you’re done. Wash your bowl. Wipe the counters clean as you pass them. Sweep up dirt when you notice it. By cleaning a little bit at a time, as you make messes, cleaning up becomes a breeze, and it’s never difficult. By the way, this applies to everything in life, not just cleaning.
5. Make small, gradual changes. Most people are too impatient to follow this advice — they want to do everything at once. We have so many changes to make, but we don’t want to wait a year for it all to happen. As a result, we often fail, and then feel crappy about it. Or we don’t start at all, because so many big changes is intimidating and overwhelming. I’ve learned the hard way that small changes are incredibly powerful, and they last longer. Gradual change leads to huge change, but slowly, and in a way that sticks. And it’s effortless.
6. Learn to focus on the things that matter. This is implied in the items above, but it’s so important I have to emphasize it. Swimming (or any physical activity for that matter) is best done when you do only the motions that matter, and eliminate the extraneous motions. Stop thrashing, start becoming more efficient and fluid. You do this by learning what matters, and cutting out the wasted activity.
7. Be compassionate. This makes dealing with others much more effortless. It also makes you feel better about yourself. People like you more, and you improve the lives of others. Make every dealing with another human being one where you practice compassion.